3.1 The price for the Goods and/or Services will be as specified in our catalogue, on our website or as notified to You. VAT will be charged in addition.
3.2 We may invoice You for the Goods and/or Services on or at any time after the completion of Your order.
3.3 You shall pay the invoice in full and in cleared funds by the date stated on the invoice. Payment shall be made to the bank account nominated by Us. Time of payment is of the essence.
3.4 You shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law). We may at any time, without limiting any other rights or remedies We may have, set off any amount owing to Us by You against any amount payable by Us to You.
3.5 Subject to clause 3.6, You shall pay Us the price quoted for the Goods and/or Services (as applicable) in accordance with the relevant invoice issued by Us, by the method agreed by us on or before delivery of the Goods and/or performance of the Services (as applicable). If you fail to do so, We may decline to deliver the Goods and/or perform the Services.
3.6 If you have an approved credit account with Us, You shall pay Us the price quoted by the method agreed by us no later than 30 days from date of invoice following delivery of Goods/performance of Services (as applicable) unless otherwise agreed in writing by Us.
3.7 We may, in Our absolute discretion, decline any application for a credit account and We are not obliged to give any reason for such decision.
3.8 In the event that We agree credit terms with You, We may, in Our absolute discretion, and without liability to You, at any time and without notice:
- 3.8.1 withdraw your credit account;
- 3.8.2 reduce Your credit limit or
- 3.8.3 bring forward Your due date for payment, and in doing so We may withdraw from a contract (even after acceptance by Us), or delay delivery under it, consistent with any change in your credit position.
3.9 By placing an order with Us or applying for a credit account, You:
- 3.9.1 consent to Us carrying out such credit referencing and other due diligence as it considers appropriate on an ongoing basis; and
- 3.9.2 agree that you shall, on request, provide us with any and all information reasonably We reasonably request in relation to your business operations and/or finances in order to ascertain your creditworthiness.
3.10 If you fail to pay Us in full in accordance with clause 3.5,3.6 or 3.8 (as applicable):
- 3.10.1 We may suspend or cancel future deliveries of Goods and/or provision of Services under any contract; and
- 3.10.2 We may cancel any discount offered to You.
3.11 You shall pay Us interest and compensation calculated in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts. You do not have the right to set off any money You may claim from Us against anything You may owe Us. While You owe money to Us, We shall have a lien on Your property in Our possession.