Dumpy Tip Over Drinker
A 3.5 litre rotating drink bowl that allows the user to empty the bowl by the press of a button. It's operated by gravity and simply uses the weight of the water to swing 180 degrees upside down dumping the entire contents of the drinker on to the ground or slats and in the same action it can swing back to working position again. Comes complete with protection bracket and integrated JBV1 valve.
Our DBL9 drink bowl is manufactured from tough, impact resistant polyethylene and has a smooth finish and a curved design specifically for animal safety. The drink bowl is designed with a twin plastic wall adding to the strength and durability. The drink bowl is fitted with a galvanised steel protection frame to add to the strength and durability. Fitted directly to the steel frame is a brass float valve capable of delivering 9L/min at 3 bar pressure, meaning the ballvalve does not move eliminating the chances of damage to the drink bowl or ballvalve. The drink bowl has a unique design meaning the farmer empties the bowl at the push of a button. The gravity operated rotation simply uses the weight of the water to tip 180 degrees dumping all contents and then returns to a working position.
Compliance with UK water by-laws regulations require the drink bowl to be connected with a supply from a breaker or header tank.
- Fitted with 1/2" brass valve, capable of up to 9L/min at 3 bar pressure (1/2" connection).
- Refills in 20 seconds at 3 bar pressure.
- Maximum 4 bar pressure.
- Multiple mounting points for easy fitting.
- Manufactured from tough and frost resistant polyethylene.
- Double wall for added strength and durability.
- Polyethylene maintains a corrosion free lifetime.
- Provides livestock with fresh, clean and easily accessible drinking water.
- Impact resistant and capable of withstanding aggressive use.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Fully adjustable and accessible valve that complies with water safety regulations.
- Smooth finish and curved design aides cleaning and disinfection.
- In built galvanised steel protection bracket.
- Hinged tipping point.
- Time saving.