RAPIDLY COOL & SOOTHE SORE OR STIFF JOINTS, MUSCLES & TENDONS. COMPETITION SAFE FOR USE IN THE UK.
A 500ml bottle of topical emulgel - ideal for use pre & post intense exercise or competition. Soothes and revitalises joints, muscles & tendons.
FLAMEZZE-EQ is a 100% natural, topical emulgel (a beneficial combination of an emulsion and a gel) with micellar solubilized Boswellia serrata, emollients, permeation enhancers and a unique blend of essential oils.
- Regular massage helps alleviate sore and stiff muscles/tendons/joints
- Revitalizes and sooths overworked joints, tendons and muscles
FLAMEZZE-EQ - Emulgel for joints, muscles and tendons and ideally suited for any sports horse pre or post competition, horses with aches and stiffness or tenderness in joints.
If you have horses used for Polo, showjumping, Eventing, Dressage, Racing or Endurance then FLAMEZZE-EQ is an ideal product for you.
Ingredients and their properties:
1. Boswellia Serrata – The resin of Boswellia contains boswellic acid which can help with swelling and pain. Additionally, it helps improve blood circulation to the tissues.
2. Oxygenated triacylglycerol – This is a peroxidated derivative of corn oil which is highly rich in linoleic acid. An emolliating agent, it also works by inhibiting the action of 5-lipooxygenase enzyme and increases cell turnover.
3. Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana L.) – Rich in gallic acid and tannins, it acts as a free radical scavenger and soothes the skin.
4. Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus) – It is a eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol enriched oil that aids in increasing blood circulation to tissues, relieves muscle soreness after strenuous workout.
5. Peppermint oil (Mentha arvensis) – Menthol, the active component of peppermint oil acts as a cooling agent thus providing comfort on painful tissues and to help reduce muscle/ tendon/ joint soreness.
6. Thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris L.) – Abundant with thymol and carvacrol, thyme oil sooths the skin, acts as a potent antioxidant and reduces muscular stiffness and oedema. It leaves a very pleasant aroma, relieving the stress caused by rigorous and painful exercises.
How to use:
FLAMEZZE-EQ can be applied before and after exercise – ideal for regular massage on muscles, tendons & joints. It is a non-staining, easy to spread and a quick drying formula with a mild cooling sensation.
Apply liberally, twice daily generously onto the affected area and massage gently.
PRESENTATION: 500G bottle
Do not apply on open wounds, near eyes, nose and mucous membranes.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal use only.
Unlike many similar products, FLAMEZZE-EQ is available to all horse owners and not a POM-V product.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT FLAMEZZE-EQ ON OUR KNOWLEDEBASE