TRM Vita-E-Plus 10kg
Vita-E-Plus is an excellent feed supplement which combines the antioxidant activity of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium, with Lysine (an essential amino acid) and Vitamins B1 and B2. This supplement contains all the elements necessary to aid in the prevention of nutritional myopathies in exercising horses. Feeding Vita-E-Plus will also ensure that broodmares and stallions have sufficient levels of essential nutrients during the winter months for performance and fertility. Feed 50g/day.
How to use TRM Vita E Plus
- Horses in training: Feed 50g per day.
- Broodmares & stallions: Feed 50g per day.
- Weanlings & yearlings: Feed 50g every second day.
Complies with FEI & Jockey Club rules,br>
Benefits of Vita-E-Plus
Horses in Training
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C 'block' the formation of free radicals, the harmful by-products of exercise.
- Selenium is a component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase which will destroy any free radicals that are formed.
- Scientific research has found that feeding high levels of Vitamin E can improve endurance and track performances of horses due to their increased antioxidant activity.
- It has been noted by many trainers that the supplementation of Vitamin B1 and B2 can help reduce 'tying-up' in fillies.
- Many veterinarians and nutritionists recommend the oral supplementation of Vitamin E and Selenium in the treatment and prevention of nutritional myopathies such as 'tying up' syndrome.
- Many breeders have noted that supplementing antioxidant vitamins can help prepare broodmares and stallions for the early winter breedin season, as in most instances winter forage does not provide complete nutrition.
- Supplementation with Vita-E-Plus will supply these important nutrients.
- Researchers have reported that Vitamin E supplementation can enhance the immune response in adult horses and foals.
- The inclusion of Lysine in Vita-E-Plus is essential for the nutritional needs of young growing stock.