Saracen Re-covery Mash Travel Pouch 1.5kg
RE-COVERY MASH REHYDRATION MASH
- Horses & ponies post-performance to support optimum recovery
- Horses & ponies following intensive training sessions
- Horses & ponies that are sick or convalescing
- Horse & ponies in need of increasing thirst response
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Low starch, low sugar formulation based on “Super-Fibres” to support hindgut health
- Feed alongside any diet – no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance
- Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut
- Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery
- Quick soak in warm water within 2 -3 minutes, or cold water in 5 minutes
- Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of drinkers & feeders
RE-COVERY Mash supports optimum rehydration and recovery post training, travelling and competing. The high fibre, banana flavoured mash is convenient to feed in all situations to help support and restore water intake in the fussiest of eaters and drinkers. RE-COVERY MASH is highly palatable, versatile and convenient to use in many different situations. It contains a blend of ’Super-Fibres’, known for their superior digestibility and provision of non-heating calories, helping to support optimal fibre intake.
A source of electrolytes is included to maintain optimum hydration and thirst response after exertion, training and travelling, as well as during the change of season when temperatures may affect the horse's water intake. High levels of vitamin E help to support immune and muscle function and the live yeast aids optimal hindgut health. RE-COVERY MASH can also be used during periods of convalescing to mask medication and to support wellbeing. RE-COVERY MASH is a tasty high fibre feed which can be fed as and when needed.
Saracen RE-COVERY MASH will take 2-3 minutes to soak in warm water or 5 minutes in cold water and should be fed immediately. The amount of water added will depend upon the individual horse and the reason for feeding the mash.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Feed 100g per 100g bodyweight per feed
DO NOT FEED DRY
If being fed to performance horse Saracen RE-COVERY MASH can be fed up to 3kg per day as part of an electrolyte replenishment programme.
We always recommend that advice should be sought when determining optimum electrolyte supplementation programmes.
This product is designed to be soaked at a ratio of 1 part feed: 2 parts water or to the desired consistency i.e. add 1 litre of water to 500g of RE-COVERY MASH.
Dried Sugar Beet Pulp
Soya Hulls (GM Soya)
Soya Oil (GM Soya)
Soya Bean Meal (GM Soya)
HOW QUICKLY DOES IT SOAK?
RE-COVERY MASH soaks in 2-3 minutes when using warm water and 5 minutes in cold water.